The aim of treatment is to assist your dog to be comfortable in everyday activities and can help with the following;
- Bunny hopping, reduced mobility, lameness
- Difficulty rising from rest, going up and down stairs/hills
- Recovery from injury
- Muscle/tendon strains, ligament rupture
- Lumbo-sacral disease
- Difficulty turning or problems with agility tasks
- Poor biomechanics
- Orthopaedic post-operative rehabilitation.
- Surgical adhesions
- Changes in temperament and mood
Osteopathic treatment incorporates a variety of techniques such as massage, stretching, fascial release, cranial-sacral therapy and range of motion exercises. These techniques assist in removing tension and restrictions to help improve mobility, function and quality of life for your canine friend.